Good health requires proper nutrition, sufficient movement, and adequate sleep. Performance balancing is about optimimizing your physical and psychological health. You can improve your current health status and realize your potential.
- hTMA Nutritional Balancing
- hTMA (Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis) is a non-invasive lab test. Results are used to direct nutritional therapy and return essential nutrient minerals to their optimum levels and ratios. In addition, hTMA is a stress profile, an energy profile, and a toxicology screen. Learn more Animal Elite
- Acupuncture Meridian Balancing
- Traditional Oriental Medicine has helped millions of people for thousands of years. Meridian balancing is used to manipulate physical energetic forces to promote healing and well-being. Learn more
- Musculoskeletal Balancing
- Musculoskeletal pain is commonly the result of imbalances. Some muscles are too tight, some may be too loose, creating uneven forces that lead to chronic pain and acute injury. First we thoroughly assess your musculoskeletal system, then we design and teach you a therapeutic program you use to resolve pain (and its root cause) and maintain musculoskeletal balance. Learn more